Hero Assist Guide
Updated on 09/26/2023
Guide to help you guys understand the brand new Hero Assist system that has been added in the 4.14 update.
For more explication take a look at the Comment Section of this reddit post
Hero Assist Guide
Hero Assist System unlocked at chapter 18 normal mode (finished), account level 50 and have at least 2 heroes
Each hero has a different list of support heroes, each list is composed of 8 heroes (not all heroes can be used in Assist)
All heroes have 3 hero support slots (to unlock them, your main hero must be a certain level):
First slot: Unlocked at level 50
Second slot: Unlocked at level 70
Third slot: Unlocked at level 90
To unlock an available support hero they must be at least 2* and level 50
Support heroes can be summoned every x seconds once they've reached Bravery level 80
There is no connection between the support hero and your main hero, i.e. stars/buffs and skill passive do not affect your main hero
The only support hero buffs that will affect your main hero are [All Hero] buffs
The support buffs will only be active when you equip a support hero
Support heroes can be equipped and unequipped at anytime
Bravery level stats see the list on the hero you want here
- [Assist Effect] : Active after equipping a hero, applied to all heroes
- [Passive Buffs] : Active only when using the hero (as main or assist), applied to the hero
- [All Heroes] : Applied to all heroes, even if not equipped
- Emblems are required to advance Courage/Bravery levels.
- Every 10th level, hero shards (20-40-80-120-160-200-300-300-400-600) and Trialstones (10-20-50-100-160-200-300-450-600-800) will be required for the next level
- Emblems can be obtained from Up-Close Dangers event/Celestite chests.
- Trialstone types: Everlife (🟢), Immortal (🔵), Eternal (🟣)
- Can be obtained from: Soulstone shop/Celestite chests
The Trialstone type is different for Gem and Paid heroes.
e.g For the 10th upgrade, a Gem hero will need 20 Everlife stones, while a Paid hero needs 20 Immortal/Eternal stones